CineStill 50D Color Print 120 Roll Film is considered by many to be the finest grain color negative film currently available. It also features an excellent exposure latitude.
CineStill 50D is based on Kodak Vision3 50D cinema film but CineStill has developed a patented process to remove the Remjet backing layer of Kodak cinema films. This makes it possible for this film to be developed in the C-41 process by any high-volume photolab, professional lab, minilab or at home.
- Color balanced daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film.
- 120 Roll Film
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 process.
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect.
- Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film.
- Unrivaled highlight latitude.
- High resolution with maximum sharpness.
- Enhanced scanning performance.
- Great for portraits and landscapes.
- Recommended to process C-41, or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet.