CineStill 50D Color Print 35mm Film – 36 Exposures is considered by many to be the finest grain color negative film currently available. It also features an excellent exposure latitude.
CineStill 50D is based on Kodak Vision3 50D cinema film but CineStill has developed a patented process to remove the Remjet backing layer of Kodak cinema films. This makes it possible for this film to be developed in the C-41 process by any high-volume photolab, professional lab, minilab or at home.
- Color balanced daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film.
- 35mm Film
- 36 Exposures
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 process.
- Factory spooled in 36 exposures high quality 135 non-DX-coded cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect.
- Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film.
- Unrivaled highlight latitude.
- High resolution with maximum sharpness.
- Enhanced scanning performance.
- Great for portraits and landscapes.
- Recommended to process C-41, or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet.
Marc S. (verified owner) –
I love the colors and fine grain of Cinestill 50D; the halation effect can be very heavy-handed, but does add to a look you can’t get with anything else.
Nathan (verified owner) –
Really liked the end result. Perfect for taking pictures on sunny summer days.