The Adox SCALA B&W Reversal Kit for 2 Liters of working solution has simplified the process of producing spectacular B&W slides from high-silver content B&W film.
The Adox SCALA B&W Reversal Kit only has two parts (plus an optional clear bath), radically simplifying the B&W reversal process. Simply mix the developer and bleach 1+1 with water, and get going!
The Adox innovation in the new Scala Process is the complete avoidance of dichromates and other corrosives.
Another achievement after three years of R&D is the very stable liquid bleach. Even in diluted form it can be stored for up to 8 weeks.
You can really process the promised 8 rolls of film with this kit, without having to fear the bleach getting exhausted before you shoot all the rolls. Opened, but undiluted, the bleach stays good for up to 16 weeks.
- Very comprehensive brochure (english) in printed form, coming with the kit.
- Handling of only two concentrates.
- Simple & straightforward 1+1 dilution.
- Up to 8 weeks storage time of diluted components, and 16 weeks of opened bottles.
- Very good DMAX (deep blacks), Low DMIN (no base fog).
- Low to none emulsion lift-off despite the dichromate-free eco-friendly bleach bath.
- The kit has been tailored to work perfectly with Adox SCALA films.
- 2×1000 ml liquid concentrates to make 2.000 ml of working solution
- Powder bag to make 2.000 ml of clear bath (working solution)
The kit can reverse ANY b&w film, but only films with a elevated silver content and a clear base will create truly beautiful slides. Most films have a grey-ish base, which means the highlights of the slides will not be very brilliant. The kit has been tailored to work perfectly with Adox SCALA films. Adox CMS 20 II looks great when reversed too.