Tetenal has come up with Ultrafin T-Plus B&W film developer. Tetenal Ultrafin T-Plus Concentrate coordinates with T-grain films such as Kodak T-Max and Ilford Delta. This developer is also perfect for development of all conventional B/W films, especially those with low and medium sensitivity.
Product features and benefits:
• Ideal for T-Grain films
• Can be used with any B/W film
• produces very fine grain
• Effective usage of the film speed
• Impressive tone value reproduction
• Easy to use
• High yield. 500ml bottle can develop 30 x 135-36 films
• Excellent storage properties
• Not a One-Shot developer!
• Shelf Life: Unopened bottle max. 2 years | Opened bottle max. 6 months | Fresh working solution: max. 2 months
The Brownie Camera Guy says:
Ultrafin T-Plus is a fantastic alternative to T-Max developer. The results seem to be exactly the same when used with T Grain films.