This Spur Ultra R Kit II includes 5 rolls of Spur Ultra R 800 36 exposure 35mm film and one 50ml bottle of Spur Nanotech UR Developer concentrate containing enough chemistry sufficient to develop these 5 films.
Spur Ultra R 800 35mm Film is rated ISO 50 and is an orthopanchromatic high resolution document film. It creates high contrast negatives. The contrast can be controlled by the developer used.
- Film Type: Silver Halide Film with Anti-Halation Layer
- Spectral Sensitivity: Orthopanchromatic
- Granularity: RMS (at density 1.0 and aperture 25μ): 14
- Resolution: 800 LP/mm (at a contrast of 1000:1)
- Reciprocity Failure: 1 second: +1/2 stop, 10 seconds: +1 stop, 1/1000 second: +1/2 stop
- Granularity of SPUR Ultra R 800 is much smaller than SPUR DSX film.
- This kit includes 5 rolls.
SPUR Nanotech UR is a high speed and push developer for the highest Resolution films SPUR Ultra R 800 and ADOX CMS 20 II. Nanotech UR generates fine tonality with these high-contrast and highest-resolution films.
- Special Developer for SPUR Ultra R 800 and ADOX CMS 20 II Film
- Sensitivity up to ISO 50/18°
- Capacity: up to 5 films