This is a roll of Rollei Superpan 200 Black & White 620 film respooled by hand using fresh film…on demand…after you order it.
Rollei Superpan 200 Black & White 620 Rollfilm is a medium-high-speed negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24°. This film really demonstrate its high performance and reliability in poor lighting conditions. The speed can be pushed to ISO 400/27°.
Interestingly, this Superpan 200 can also be processed as black and white slides/transparencies!
Another special feature is its extended infrared range up to 750 nm, which can produce creative effects with the appropriate filter
- This is a roll of Rollei Superpan 200 Black & White 620 film respooled by hand using fresh film…on demand…after you order it.
- Film Base Pet 100 Microns
- Crystal-Clear, Anti-Halation Layer in the Emulsion
- 200 ISO Plus/Minus 1 Stop
- Extended Red Sensitivity up to 750nm
- A Complete Stop More at the Same or Even Higher Resolution
- Over 180 lp/mm
- Extra-Fine Grain
- Great Maximum Density
- Polyester/PE Base
- Great Tone Reproduction
- Good Exposure Latitude – Between 125 and 250 ISO
- Good for Push/Pull Processing
- Optimum Flatness
- Transparent = Ideal for Scanning and as a Transparency
There are no reviews yet.