Rollei Infrared is a hyper-panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24 °-400 / 27°. Rollei Infrared 400 is ideal for experimental photography, creative applications and scientific photography. Exposure is carried out using black filters and leads to results with an unusual tonal reproduction.
- 35mm film with 36 exposures
- Medium to high-speed hyper-panchromatic black and white film, ISO 200/24 ° -400 / 27 ° up to the infrared range
- Resolving power contrast 1000:1 = 160 lines/mm
- RMS granularity (x1000) = 11
- Distinct reaction to different filters right up to the infrared range
- Good for push/pull processing
- Good tone reproduction at fine differentiation in the infrared spectrum, depending on the filter, 715 – 750 nm recommended
- Great maximum density
- Transparent: => ideal for scanning and as a slide
- Anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness
The Brownie Camera Guy says:
I love this film! It gives spectacular contrast when used without a filter. When using a red filter, wonderful dark skies pop out. Classic infrared results happen when using an R72 filter.