This is a roll of Rollei Retro 80S Black & White 620 film respooled by hand using fresh film…on demand…after you order it.
Rollei Retro 80S 620 Rollfilm is a panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 80/20°. Retro 80S is an excellent universal film, ideal for a extremely wide range of applications, such as portrait, landscape and product photography. This film combines excellent image quality with universal sensitivity. The emulsion of Rollei Retro 80S is coated onto a transparent synthetic base which ensures long-term dimensional stability.
- 620 Rollfilm
- medium-speed super-panchromatic black and white filmspecial coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
- optimal flatness – can be used both in daylight and in artificial light without any restrictions
- due to the low blue-sensitivity of the emulsion, shots taken with a direct flash are less sensitive (this is based on using a direct flash with a color temperature of approx. 6500K)
- extended red sensitivity up to 750 nm
- can also be used as an infrared film when used with filters
- extended exposure latitude (between 32 and 100 ISO)
- excellent for push/pull processing
- good tone reproduction – great maximum density