This is a roll of Rollei Infrared 400 ISO Black & White 620 film respooled by hand using fresh film…on demand…after you order it.
The 3D printed spools used are designed by Chuck of BCG and printed right here in the shop.
Rollei Infrared 620 Rollfilm is a hyper-panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24 °-400 / 27°. Rollei Infrared 400 is ideal for experimental photography, creative applications and scientific photography. Exposure is carried out using black filters and leads to results with an unusual tonal reproduction.
- 620 Rollfilm
- Medium to high-speed hyper-panchromatic black and white film, ISO 200/24 ° -400 / 27 ° up to the infrared range
- Resolving power contrast 1000:1 = 160 lines/mm
- RMS granularity (x1000) = 11
- Distinct reaction to different filters right up to the infrared range
- Good for push/pull processing
- Good tone reproduction at fine differentiation in the infrared spectrum, depending on the filter, 715 – 750 nm recommended
- Great maximum density
- Transparent: => ideal for scanning and as a slide
- Anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness
The Brownie Camera Guy says:
I love this film! It gives spectacular contrast when used without a filter. When using a red filter, wonderful dark skies pop out. Classic infrared results happen when using an R72 filter.