Spur Ultra R 800 35mm Film is rated ISO 50 and is an orthopanchromatic high resolution document film. It creates high contrast negatives. The contrast can be controlled by the developer used.
- Film Type: Silver Halide Film with Anti-Halation Layer
- Spectral Sensitivity: Orthopanchromatic
- Granularity: RMS (at density 1.0 and aperture 25μ): 14
- Resolution: 800 LP/mm (at a contrast of 1000:1)
- Reciprocity Failure: 1 second: +1/2 stop, 10 seconds: +1 stop, 1/1000 second: +1/2 stop
- Granularity of SPUR Ultra R 800 is much smaller than SPUR DSX film.