Rollei RPX 400 Black & White 35mm Film – 36 Exposures is a traditional high-speed black and white film ideal for a wide range of photographic and scientific applications. Rollei RPX 400 is an excellent choice for available light situations, images with movement and is a superior street photography film.
With a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°, RPX 400 is a highly sensitive black-and-white film with good edge sharpness and high resolving power. For brilliant results with a wide tonal range. Ideal for moving subjects such as sports and reportage photography, even in low light situations. Rollei RPX 400 is a versatile and reliable film for everyday use.
- 35mm Film
- 36 Exposures
- ISO 400/27° Panchromatic Black & White Film
- 380 to 660 nm Spectral Sensitivity
- Broad Exposure Latitude of ±2 F-Stops
- Good Pull-Push Properties: 200 ISO to 3200 ISO with Adjustment of Development Times
- Excellent Sharpness
- Sensitized from 380 to 660 nm at 2.850K
- Rich Tonal Range with Good Contrast
- Compatible with Most Standard Developers
DATASHEET for Rollei RPX 400 Black & White Film
There are no reviews yet.