Rollei RPX 25 Black & White 35mm Film is a low-speed panchromatic film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25/15°. Aside from the extraordinarily fine grain, the Rollei RPX 25 has great resolving power and high acutance. Rollei RPX 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of one f-stops, depending upon development. The thin, silver-rich emulsion is coated onto a crystal-clear base and offers an excellent balance between image quality, sharpness, fine grain and speed yield.
- ISO 25/15° B&W Panchromatic 35mm Film
- 36 Exposures
- Resolving Power Contrast 1000:1 = 260 Lines/mm
- Rms Granularity (X1000) = 8
- Extended Exposure Latitude (Between 12 And 50 Iso)
- Good For Push/Pull Processing
- Good Tone Reproduction
- Great Maximum Density
- Transparent Base
- Ideal For Scanning And As A Slide
- Anti-Curling Layer Ensures Optimum Flatness
DATASHEET for Rollei RPX 25 Black & White Film
There are no reviews yet.