Rollei Retro 400S 35mm with 26 exposures is a high-speed black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°. Retro 400S is a completely reliable partner in changing light conditions. It can be used as both an all-round film and as a film for the grey areas – photography in available light and dim lighting conditions. Rollei RETRO 400S is coated onto a modern synthetic film base.
- 35mm film with 36 exposures
- medium to high speed panchromatic black and white film
- special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
- suitable for use in daylight and artificial light, without any restrictions
- spectral sensitivity 380 – 730 nm