Polaroid Originals Color SX-70 Film is color instant film designed for use with vintage SX-70 Series Polaroid cameras. Polaroid Originals Film uses the latest chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and its iconic white frame style is a piece of instant history.
Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real.
- 8 Exposures Per Pack
- ASA 160
- Glossy Color Images With White Frames
- The Battery To Drive The Camera Is In The Film Pack
- For Vintage Polaroid SX-70 Cameras
- CAN NOT BE USED In Polaroid Originals And Impossible i-Type Cameras And i-Lab Printers
- Image Area Is 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Card Format Is 3.5 x 4.25 in (8.8 x 10.8 cm)
- Full Development Is Complete in 10-15 Minutes at 70°F (21°C)
The Brownie Camera Guy says:
I love instant photography.