Polaroid Originals Color Spectra Film is color instant film designed for use with vintage Spectra Series Polaroid cameras. Polaroid Originals Film uses the latest chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and its iconic white frame style is a piece of instant history.
Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real.
- 8 Exposures Per Pack
- ASA 640
- Glossy Color Images With White Frames
- The Battery To Drive The Camera Is In The Film Pack
- For Vintage Polaroid Spectra Cameras
- CAN NOT BE USED In Polaroid Originals And Impossible i-Type Cameras And i-Lab Printers
- Image Area Is 3.5 x 2.9 in (8.89 x 7.36 cm)
- Card Format Is 4 x 4.1 in (10.2 x 10.3 cm)
- Full Development Is Complete in 10-15 Minutes at 70°F (21°C)
The Brownie Camera Guy says:
I love instant photography.