Polaroid Originals B&W Spectra Film is black & white instant film designed for use with vintage Spectra Series Polaroid cameras. Polaroid Originals Film uses the latest chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and its iconic white frame style is a piece of instant history.
Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real.
- 8 Exposures Per Pack
- ASA 640
- Glossy Black & White Images With White Frames
- The Battery To Drive The Camera Is In The Film Pack
- For Vintage Polaroid Spectra Cameras
- CAN NOT BE USED In Polaroid Originals And Impossible i-Type Cameras And i-Lab Printers
- Image Area Is 3.5 x 2.9 in (8.89 x 7.36 cm)
- Card Format Is 4 x 4.1 in (10.2 x 10.3 cm)
- Full Development Is Complete in 5-10 Minutes at 70°F (21°C)
The Brownie Camera Guy says:
I love instant photography.