The Plum Eyewash – 0.9% Sodium Chloride – 500ml bottle enables a quick and gentle rinsing of foreign bodies and chemicals from the eye and is therefore ideal as a first aid measure. The ergonomically shaped eye cup enables an even, soft rinsing. In total, the contents of the eye rinsing bottle are sufficient for approximately 5 minutes of continuous rinsing.
Once the Plum eye wash bottle has been opened, it should not be reused, as a risk of infection cannot be ruled out when reusing opened eye wash bottles.
- Eye rinse solution
- For removing foreign bodies from the eye
- For rinsing out certain chemicals (photo, solvents, oils)
- Ergonomically shaped, hygienic eye cup on the bottle adapts to the eye
- Sterile, 0.9 % sodium chloride solution
- With a pH between 5 and 7 (slightly acidic to neutral)
- Shelf life 3 years unopened
- Easy and quick to use
- Easy-to-understand instructions and pictograms on the bottle
- High level of functional safety
- Storage of the eye wash bottle between 5 – 35 °C
- Complies with DIN EN 15154-4 (for eye baths without water connection)
- Rinse time: approx. 5 minutes
- Bottle capacity: 500 ml
- 1 bottle of PLUM eye rinse
DATASHEET for Plum Eyewash.